Exclusively by veteran north shore home designer Martin Kolarik
Discover essential strategies as well as tricks of the trade, based on more than 35 years experience in the business:
- How to stay in control of your costs right from the start
- What really adds value and what does not
- How to deal with councils – avoid having your plans delayed or refused
- How to find a good builder
- Bushfire prone land, heritage items and conservation areas
Sydney’s North Shore runs in Martin’s veins. He lives here, raised his family here and built his reputation here. He understands the North Shore’s beauty and its challenges, having spent the last decade as Team Coordinator for his local Community Fire Unit.
Along with the North Shore, Martin also understands his craft. He knows how to seamlessly combine aesthetics and engineering to deliver homes that are elegantly timeless, functional and cost-effective. His mission is to create homes that catch the eye, yet nestle effortlessly in their environment, creating warm and welcoming spaces.